ADVANCED ONLINE COURSE
1. To deepen and advance the theoretical knowledge of filling techniques with semi-permanent biomaterials and in the preparation and techniques of infiltration of PRP and PPP in the lower facial third, based on an exhaustive bibliographic review, synthesized and ordered to make the subject more understandable.
2. Study of the interaction of semi-permanent materials with the receptor tissue
3. Describe the different semi-permanent materials. Calcium hydroxyapatite. Polylactic acid Polidioxanone.
4. Mediate, immediate and late adverse effects of the infiltration of semi-permanent materials.
We will begin with the study of semi-permanent materials as well as their interaction with the fabric.
1. Concept of semi-permanent materials
2. Interaction of semi-permanent materials with the recipient tissue.
3. Calcium hydroxyapatite. Polylactic acid Polidioxanone.
4. Adverse effects of the infiltrations with semi-permanent materials.
In this module we will evaluate the extraction technique of the plasma sample.
1. Update of perioral filling materials according to their permanence
2. Evaluation of the importance of the clinical history, the photographs, the choice of material, as well as its location and anesthesia of the area.
3. Explanation of the different techniques of infiltration of biomaterials, highlighting the differences in these techniques based on the anatomical unit of the lower facial third, (lips, grooves), in which we perform our treatment.
4. Study of the care, precautions and warnings that must be taken into account after carrying out the biomaterial infiltration treatment.
5. Exposure of the different adverse effects that can appear in the realization of these techniques, according to their chronology of appearance.
Study of the preparation of the plasma sample for rejuvenation of the lower facial third
1. Study of plasma, platelets and growth factors
2. Exposure of the technique for obtaining platelet-rich plasma
3. Exposure of the technique of obtaining growth factors
Study of the infiltration techniques of the materials studied for rejuvenation of the lower facial third
1. Infiltration of semi-permanent materials. Bioplasty
2. Infiltration of plasma rich in platelets-factors of crcimiento.Mesoterapia
3. Plasmagel infiltration technique.
Module 5 Videoturorials
We consider of great importance the visualization of the previously exposed in the theoretical modules. In these videos we explain in an exhaustive way by mapping the area, simulation and finally in patients, how to perform infiltration techniques.
All of the above will allow us to create diagnostic, clinical and legal protocols to develop in more depth in the workshops and practical courses the skills required in these new professional techniques.